Discover the current infinix Note 10 Price in Nigeria and evaluate offerings from renowned merchants. You can find the best deals, continuing sales, and discounts by comparing offerings from different merchants.
Transsion Holdings established Infinix Mobile, a Chinese smartphone manufacturer, in 2013.Their phones are made in a number of nations, including China, Pakistan, South Korea, France, India, Indonesia, and Egypt. Their research and development facilities are located in France and Korea, and their phones are made in France.
The Infinix Note 10 phones were introduced in May 2021 as worthy successors to the Note 8 models from the previous year. At the time this article was being written, the phones were ranked as the second-best Infinix phones that you could currently purchase in 2021, or the third-best if you included the Infinix Concept Phone 2021, which is not yet commercially available.
How Much is infinix note 10 Price in Nigeria
There are 6GB RAM/ 128GB ROM and 4GB RAM/ 64GB ROM versions of the Infinix NOTE 10. Because of its amazing internal specifications, screen size, camera configuration, improved battery capacity, cost in Nigeria, and impressive performance, the Infinix NOTE 10 mobile enjoys a high level of user approval. The Infinix Note 10 smartphones are presently offered for sale in Nigeria, with prices ranging from 77,900 Naira for the base model to 118,400 Naira for the Pro model.
The infinix note 10 has a 6.95-inch screen, a 48MP ultra-night camera on the back, a 16MP AI advanced selfie camera, a 5000mAh battery, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, a MediaTek Helio G85 engine, and the most recent version of Android 11. A microSD card with a maximum capacity of 1TB can be used to increase the Infinix NOTE 10’s storage space.
Review on The infinix note 10 Key Specs and Features
- 6.95″FHD+ Super Fluid Display
- MediaTek Helio G85 Excellent Game Processor
- 48MP Ultra Night Camera
- 16MP AI Advanced Selfie Camera
- Full day Standby 5000mAh Battery with 18W X-Charge
- Cinematic Dual Speakers with DTS
- Status: Available
- Available Colors: Black, Purple, Emerald Green
infinix note 10 Design & Display Review
The Infinix Note 10 design, sort of builds on the Infinix Note 8, offering enthusiasts what can be described as a tweaked design that may appeal to enthusiasts. Having a rear view of the Note 10 reveals a dual-tone colour system, similar to what we had on the Samsung Galaxy Quantum. Speaking of colours, the options available on this device includes Gray, Blue, Green.
Flipping the device around to the front reveals a 6.95-inch IPS LCD screen with a dot notch at the top center. Highlights of this monitor include its 180Hz refresh rate, 387 PPI density, and 1080 x 2460 Pixel resolution. A camera module with triple cameras and an LED flash is one of the positions on this rear panel. The OEM branding, which confirms that it is an Infinix smartphone, comes last.
infinix note 10 Hardware And Software Review
The MediaTek Helio G85 processor in the Infinix Note 10 boosts performance compared to the Helio G80 chip in the Infinix Note 8. The Mali G52 MC2 GPU is another component of the performance train. We also offer more RAM and storage options, such as 64GB with 4GB of RAM and 128GB with 6GB of RAM. Finally, there is a 5000mAh non-removable Li-Po battery with an 18W quick charge system.
According to the data, the Note 8’s 5200mAh battery is 200mAh smaller than this one. On the software side, the Android 11 operating system is running the XOS 7.6 user interface. A 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C connector with OTG support, low energy Bluetooth 5.0, and WiFi are all included with the Infinix Note 10. Internet access is limited to 4G, thus enthusiasts won’t be able to use 5G.
infinix note 10 Camera Specs Review
Looking at the Infinix Note 10’s on-paper specifications reveals that they aren’t an improvement over those on the Infinix Note 8; in fact, the primary camera on the back has lost some pixels.
As opposed to the 64MP camera on its predecessor, the main camera on the back is 48MP. A 2MP depth camera and a 2MP macro camera are also available. This brings the total number of back cameras down to three from its predecessor’s four.
infinix note 10 Full Specifications
- Platform: Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali G52 MC2
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB
- Colours: Black, Purple, Emerald Green
- Dimension: 173.2 mm x 78.7 mm x 8.8 mm
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 3g Bands: HSDPA 2100HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4g Bands: 41 1, 3, 7, 8, 20, 28
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced: 2021, May 12
- Status: Available. Released 2021, June 07
- Dimensions: 173.2 x 78.7 x 8.8 mm
- Sim: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD
- Size: 6.95 inches, 114.7 cm2
- Resolution: 1080 x 2460 pixels
- Os: Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm)
- Cpu: Octa-core (6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Triple: 48 MP, PDAF2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (monochrome)
- Features: Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: email protected, email protected
- Single: 16 MP
- Video: email protected
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with dual speakers
- 35mm Jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Gps: Yes, with A-GPS
- Nfc: No
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast Charging 18W
See other phones Specs and their various prices in Nigeria on our website.