Experience the cutting edge of technology in Nigeria with the iPhone 8. We examine the iPhone 8 Price in Nigeria, dynamics and where to discover the best value for your money, from its magnificent display to its potent performance.
A smartphone created, created, and promoted by Apple Inc. is the iPhone 8.They are the iPhone’s eleventh generation. The iPhone 8 replaced the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus on September 22, 2017, and it was released before the iPhone XR. On April 15, 2020, Apple released the second-generation iPhone SE, replacing the first-generation iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
The design of the iPhone 8 is basically the same as that of its predecessors, with the addition of a glass back. The removal of the rose gold and jet black colour options, the addition of inductive charging, a speedier processor, and enhanced cameras and screens are among of the noticeable upgrades.
How Much is iphone 8 price Price in Nigeria
Because of its remarkable internal specifications, screen size, camera configuration, better battery capacity, cost in Nigeria, and impressive performance, the Apple iPhone 8 has a high level of user acceptance. The colours Silver, Space Grey, and Gold are available with the iPhone 8. The smartphone is offered in reputable local stores and online retailers. The cost of the iPhone 8 in Nigeria ranges from 117,180 to 350,000 Naira.
Accessories and Replacement Parts for iphone 8
- Back Panel Cover for Apple iPhone 8 – Rose Gold
- Replacement Back Camera for Apple iPhone 8 (Main Camera)
- Replacement Front Camera for Apple iPhone 8 (Selfie Camera)
- Proximity Light Sensor Flex Cable for Apple iPhone 8
- Ear Speaker for Apple iPhone 8
- LCD with Touch Screen for Apple iPhone 8 – Black (display glass combo folder)
- Full Body Housing for Apple iPhone 8 – Black
- Front Glass for Apple iPhone 8 – Black
- Power Button Flex Cable for Apple iPhone 8 – On Off Flex / PCB
- Volume Button Flex Cable for Apple iPhone 8
- Ringer / Loud Speaker for Apple iPhone 8
- Audio IC for Apple iPhone 8
iphone 8 price User experience
To support Qi inductive charging, the phones have glass backs as opposed to the all-aluminum construction found on earlier generations.The phones have an IP67 rating for dust and water protection.Both variants are available in silver, gold, or space grey and have 64 and 256 gigabyte storage capacities.On April 9, 2018, a red with a black front special edition of Product Red was released. The iPhone 8 is the final iPhone with a white front in the Silver and White colours, replacing the special edition iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.
The iPhone 8 enables cable charging with Apple’s exclusive Lightning connector in addition to Qi wireless charging. It is capable of receiving a quick charge from a charger that supports USB Power Delivery when used in conjunction with a specific USB-C to Lightning adapter cable. They are comparable in some respects because both have a 4.7-inch screen with a 16:9 aspect ratio, a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels, and a 1,821mAh battery.
The A11 Bionic, which has six cores, is the chipset that powers the iPhone 8. It was the most potent processor Apple has ever used in an iPhone at the time, although it has since been replaced. As is typical with a new phone, using various apps, listening to music, watching videos, and checking emails are all unhindered by the hardware. What’s really impressive is how quickly apps are available while switching between multiple tasks, but iPhones have always been superb at this.
Dimensions of the iPhone 8 are 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm. Even though it is slightly bigger than the iPhone 7, it should still fit inside the same case. The 4.7-inch screen remains (more on it later).The iPhone 8’s size makes it easy to handle and operate with one hand, which may be the deciding factor in choosing it over other smartphones. The bezel-less displays that the Samsung Galaxy S8 and iPhone X offer are obviously not available. Because of this, the iPhone 8 appears a little bit more old than similar-period rivals. Compared to other glass-backed phones, it has a gripping covering that makes it feel more secure in your hands.
iphone 8 price Camera Specs Review
The 12 MP camera of the iPhone 8 has autofocus, an f/1.8 aperture, and optical image stabilisation. It can record 1080p video at 30, 60, 120, or 240 frames per second or 4K video at 24, 30, or 60 frames per second. A 7-megapixel front camera on the iPhone 8 has an f/2.2 aperture and can record 1080p video at 30 frames per second and 720p video at 24 frames per second. It also has face identification and high-dynamic range.
On paper, the iPhone 8’s camera appears to be identical to the iPhone 7’s. As with the previous model, you get a 12 megapixel camera with an f/1.8 lens, but this year’s sensor is bigger and the software is more intelligent. The outcome is a significant improvement, with the camera now able to capture some breathtaking images with excellent contrast and detail.
The 4.7-inch 750 x 1334 IPS LCD screen on the iPhone 8 has a pixel density of 326 PPI. The iPhone 7 and the three-year-old iPhone 6 both have the same number of pixels. Although there is a difference when you hold them side by side, you won’t be dissatisfied with the iPhone 8’s resolution because it is sufficiently sharp. Apple has concentrated on enhancing colour representation and brightness.
iphone 8 price Full Specifications
- Platform: iOS 11
- Processor: Apple A11 Bionic
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Available Colors: Silver, Space Gray, Gold
- Dimension: 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 148 g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM-Count: Single SIM
- Battery: 1821 mAh Non-Removable Li-ion Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 15W Charging Capacity
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Maps: Apple Maps
- Built-in Storage: 64GB or 256GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- Display: 4.7-inch IPS Touch Display, 750 x 1334 pixels (326 ppi), 3D Touch
- Screen Protection: Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- Rear Camera: 12MP Camera, 2160p ultra HD 4K Video
- Rear Camera Features: phase detection autofocus, quad-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama), OIS
- Front Camera: 7MP Camera, 1080p HD Video
See other phones Specs and their various prices in Nigeria on our website.