Experience the cutting edge of technology in Nigeria with the Redmi Note 11 Pro. We examine the Redmi Note 11 Pro Price in Nigeria, dynamics and where to discover the best value for your money, from its magnificent display to its potent performance.
At an event in Bengaluru, Xiaomi’s Redmi brand unveiled the and Redmi Note 11 Pro, two new smartphones. The Redmi Note 11 Pro smartphone was introduced on January 26, 2022. The phone has a 6.67-inch touchscreen display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels, a pixel density of 395 ppi, and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The MediaTek Helio G96 CPU, which powers the Redmi Note 11 Pro, has eight cores.
It has 6GB and 8GB of RAM. A 5000mAh battery powers the Android 11 operating system of the Redmi Note 11 Pro. The Redmi Note 11 Pro has its own brand of quick charging. The Redmi Note 11 Pro has 64GB, 128GB of built-in storage that can be increased by microSD card (up to 1000GB), runs MIUI 13, and is based on Android 11. A dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that takes Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards is the Redmi Note 11 Pro.
How Much is Redmi Note 11 Pro Price in Nigeria
The Redmi Note 11 Pro has a 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display, an Android 11 operating system, a MediaTek Helio G96 (12nm) processor, a triple rear camera, and a 16MP selfie camera. The starting price for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro in Nigeria (Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Kano) is NGN ₦220,000. 128 GB of internal storage and 8 GB of RAM, in the colors Graphite Grey, Polar White, and Atlantic Blue.
Review on The Redmi Note 11 Pro Key Specs and Features
- Display:HBM 700 nits (typ), 1200 nits’ peak brightness (typ), contrast ratio 4,500,000:1, resolution 2400 x 1080, DCI-P3 wide colour gamut, 395 PPI, sunshine display, 6.67″ FHD+ AMOLED Dot Display
- Processor: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Memory: 6GB+128GB GBLPDDR4X + UFS2.2. Expandable storage of up to 1TB
- Camera:Rear camera specifications include: 1/1.52″ sensor size, f/1.9, 0.7 mm, 9-in-1 binning into one huge 2.1 mm pixel, 108 MP wide camera, 2MP macro camera, f/2.4, Front camera, 16MP front camera, f/2.4, Front camera video recording, 1080p 1920×1080 | 30fps, 720p 1280×720 | 30fps, and 8MP ultra-wide camera, f/2.2, FOV 118°
- Operating system: MIUI 13, based on Android 11
- Sim: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery & Charging: 5000mAh (typ), 67W turbo charging, 67W in-box charger, USB-C
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other features: proximity sensor, light sensor, fingerprint sensor on the side, and AI Face Unlock
Replacement Parts and Accessories for Redmi Note 11 Pro
- Screen Replacement for Redmi Note 11 Pro
- Charging Port for Redmi Note 11 Pro
- Glass Lens + OCA for Redmi Note 11 Pro
- Front Housing for Redmi Note 11 Pro
- Battery Door + Battery Door Adhesive + Back Camera Lens and Bezel for Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Light Blue without Logo HQ
- Charging Port Board for Redmi Note 11 Pro
- 16MP Front Camera for Redmi Note 11 Pro
- Loud Speaker for Redmi Note 11 Pro
- Volume Button for Redmi Note 11 Pro
- LCD Flex Cable for Redmi Note 11 Pro
- Power&Volume Button Flex Cable for Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro
- Fingerprint Sensor Flex Cable for Redmi Note 11 Pro
- SIM Card Tray for Redmi Note 11 Pro Dual Card Version Silver colour
Redmi Note 11 Pro User experience
The Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with compatibility for Band 40 used by select LTE networks in India) connectivity options on the Redmi Note 11 Pro are all active 4G on both SIM cards. The phone has a fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, gyroscope, compass/magnetometer, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor.
The Redmi Note 11 Pro weighs 202.00 grammes and has dimensions of 164.19 x 76.10 x 8.12mm. It was introduced in the shades Graphite Grey, Polar White, and Star Blue. The phone’s specifications are the same as those of its international versions. In the Indian market, the company also unveiled the Redmi Watch 2 Lite.
The 5160mAh battery inside the Redmi Note 11 Pro supports 67W rapid charging. The smartphone has dual-SIM support, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, a USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm audio jack in terms of connectivity.
Redmi Note 11 Pro Camera Specs Review
The Redmi Note 11 Pro’s rear cameras consist of a quad camera arrangement with a 108-megapixel (f/1.9, 0.7-micron) primary camera, an 8-megapixel camera, a 2-megapixel camera (f/2.4), and a 2-megapixel camera. The arrangement for the back camera has autofocus. For selfies, it includes a single front camera arrangement with a 16-megapixel sensor and an f/2.4 aperture.
A 108MP primary main camera with PDAF and OIS capability is part of the quad-camera arrangement at the back of the device. An 8MP ultra-wide camera, a 2MP portrait lens, and a 2MP depth sensor are included with the 108MP sensor. The gadget has an up-front 16MP camera that you can use to take selfies and make video calls.
Redmi Note 11 Pro Full Specifications
CPUOcta-core (2×2.5 GHz Cortex-A78 + 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
RAM (Memory)6 GB, 8 GB
Internal Storage128 GB, 256 GB
Memory Card SlotUnspecified
SensorsFingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Operating SystemAndroid 11 + MIUI 12.5
Rear Camera108 MP + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (telephoto macro)
FlashLED flash, HDR, panorama
Front Camera16 MP
Dimensions8.3 mm thickness
Resolution1080 x 2400 pixels
Display Colors16M Colors
Pixel Density395 ppi (pixels per inch)
Touch ScreenCapacitive touchscreen
Display ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
4G LTELTE (unspecified)
5G NR BandsSA/NSA
SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
Dual SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
CapacityLi-Po 5160 mAh + Fast charging 67W, 100% in 43 min (advertised)
See other phones Specs and their various prices in Nigeria on our website.