Do you need a fresh update of StarTimes subscription packages in 2023? StarTimes TV offers a wide variety of fun, entertainment and educational programs for viewers. If you happen to be a StarTimes subscriber or intend to become one, you’d need full information on the StarTimes subscription packages available.
In this article, we’ve done our best to put together the StarTimes Subscription Packages in 2023. Also, you’d find further details that’ll help you renew your subscription package very easily and to continue to enjoy StarTimes’ services.
Follow through as we explore important information about the StarTimes subscription packages in 2022.
First, let’s get started with the packages.
What Are The Packages Of StarTimes?
StarTimes has several packages basically divided into two. There’s the StarTimes Antenna Decoder Bouquet and the StarTimes Dish Decoder Bouquet. Under these 2 categories are the different available options you can subscribe to. See the full breakdown below.
- StarTimes Antenna Decoder Bouquet
1. StarTimes Nova Bouquet: The Nova Bouquet package costs N900 monthly. It allows access to 34 TV channels.
2. StarTimes Basic Bouquet: The Basic Bouquet package costs N1700 monthly. It allows access to 77 TV channels.
3. StarTimes Classic Bouquet: The Classic Bouquet package costs N2,500 monthly. It allows access to 105 TV channels.
- StarTimes Dish Decoder Bouquet
1. StarTimes Nova Bouquet (N900/month): The Nova bouquet under the dish decoder costs N900 per month. Also, it grants you access to 50 channels.
2. StarTimes Smart Super Bouquet: The Smart Super Bouquet offers 87 channels at N2200 monthly.
3. StarTimes Super Bouquet (N4200/month): The Super Bouquet costs N4200 every month. It provides you access to 107 TV channels as well.
4. StarTimes Chinese Bouquet: The Chinese Bouquet costs N6,600 monthly. It allows you to access 127 TV channels.
These are the latest packages available from StarTimes as regards subscription packages.
Read Also: How To Open APK File On Android, Windows And iPhone
However, the StarTimes decoder itself is available in the three variants below:
- StarTimes SD Decoder
The latest price of the StarTimes SD decoder in Nigeria is around N8,000 to N10,000.
- StarTimes HD Decoder
The StarTimes HD Decoder price in Nigeria currently ranges from N10,000 to N14,000.
- StarTimes Combo Decoder
The current Nigerian price of the StarTimes Combo Decoder is between N12,000 to N16,000.
Note that all of these StarTimes decoder prices are largely influenced by the location where you buy the decoder.
Having seen these, let’s see how to pay for the StarTimes Subscription.
How Do I Pay My StarTimes Subscription?
There are several ways to renew your StarTimes subscription. However, in this section, we’ve provided the 8 easy ways to pay StarTimes subscription whenever you need to.
The 8 Easy Ways To Pay StarTimes Subscription
From our research, we’ve carefully identified 8 easy ways to pay StarTimes subscription. Find them below, and pick the one that you feel would work best for you.
1. StarTimes Subscription Via SMS
To recharge via SMS, text CC#Smart Card Number#PIN and send to 32055
2. StarTimes Subscription Via GTBank Mobile Service
You can pay your subscription fee from your phone with GTBANK’s 737 mobile banking service. This payment will be relevant for all who use the GTBank service.
Dial *737*37*AMOUNT*SMARTCARD NUMBER#
Having dialled the code, you will also need to dial the last four-digit number of your GTBank card to complete the transfer.
Read Also: Top 10 Best Manufacturing Industries In Nigeria
3. StarTimes Subscription Via ATM Quick Teller Recharge
- Go to the nearest ATM Machine that Supports Quick Teller Service
- Insert your ATM card Input your 4-digit PIN
- Select the ‘Quick teller’ option from the ATM menu screen
- Select ‘Pay Bills’ from the Quick teller menu list on the ATM screen
- Select ‘Other’ A message on the screen will read ‘Merchant Code’
- Enter 240534 as the merchant code another message will read ‘Customer Reference’
- Enter your Smartcard Number Select PROCEED
Select Amount and Follow prompts to complete the transaction.
4. StarTimes Subscription Using StarTimes App
To recharge via StarTimes App
- Click on ‘Service’ on the App homepage
- Click on the ‘Smart Card’ and select ‘Recharge’
- Choose one recharge option (Use coupon, Recharge Card, Online payment, USSD)
When recharging for the first time recharge, click on the ‘+’ to add your smartcard number.
To recharge via the StarTimes website, do these:
1. Visit www.startimestv.com.
2.Click on the ‘blue icon’ above to register or login
3.Select ‘Make a Payment
4.Select smart card number, enter recharge pin & click on ‘Go’.
Note: On your first recharge, click on the ‘+’ to add your smart card number.
5. StarTimes Subscription With Opay App
One of the easiest ways to subscribe to your StarTimes is through the popular Opay App. As a foremost, trusted payment platform in Nigeria, you will do it without lifting a finger.
Here’s how to go about it:
- Launch your Opay App
- On the main Dashboard, you will see different payment options
- Scroll down to ‘Bill payment’, then click ‘TV’
- StarTimes is the first decoder
- Enter your StarTimes card number in the space provided
- Click ‘Next’ and follow the prompt message to complete your transaction
6. StarTimes Subscription With Paga
The first thing to do is to visit www.mypaga.com.
Next, register or log in with your PAGA account. Having done that, do the following:
- Select pay bills from the options
- Select StarTimes as your network provider
- Input the amount and your smartcard number
- Click ‘go’ and complete your recharge
Read Also: Why You Should Get Your Nigerian National Identification Number (NIN) Today
7. StarTimes Subscription with Baxi Box
To subscribe StarTimes using Baxi Box, follow these steps accordingly:
- Go to the nearest Baxi Box agent in your area.
- Select your preferred bouquet
- Pay the exact amount to the agent
- Get instant connection.
8. Pay StarTimes Subscription With Interswitch USSD Code
This system will only work if your mobile number is registered to your bank account. That said, follow these simple steps to subscribe with the Interswitch USSD code.
- Switch ON your mobile phone
- Dial this shortcode *322*1*subscription code*amount# on your mobile phone.
For example, if you want to subscribe to StarTimes N1200 package, you should dial *322*1*240617942*3800#
Done that? The amount will be debited from your account. It works on all Nigerian mobile networks. However, it only works for banks’ Verve, Visa & MasterCard that support the Interswitch network.
With this loaded information on StarTimes subscription, you sure would be able to pay and subscribe whenever you need to. Though there are many methods to StarTimes subscription, we believe the few we’ve selected and dealt with in this post will best help you in this regard.
Other Great Articles On The Blog
- Complete List Of 9mobile Data Plans And Subscription Codes & Prices
- How To Get Rid Of Pimples Fast — Top 10 Effective Remedies
- Qatar Embassy In Nigeria And Contact Details